Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Momma's Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

 Hey everyone, this is a recipe for one of my favorite recipes. Ever since I can remember my mom has been making these cookies. They are SO easy to make and turn out absolutely delicious!



INGREDIENTS:
♦2/3 cup shortening
♦2/3 cup butter
♦1 cup sugar
♦1 cup brown sugar
♦2 eggs
♦2 tsp vanilla
♦1 tsp baking soda
♦3 cups all-purpose flour
♦1 bag chocolate chips 

♦This recipe is really versatile so you can use any kind of chips, I just made a batch where I used 1/2 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1/2 bag of white chocolate chips, and 1/2 bag of macadamia nuts. I have also used butterscotch and peanut butter chips. Yum!

WHAT'S NEXT:
♦Mix together all ingredients except flour and chocolate chips
♦Blend in flour and chocolate chips
♦Use a 1 Tbs measuring spoon to scoop cookie dough about 1 inch apart onto a non-stick cookie sheet (if you do not have a non-stick sheet, lightly coat sheet with PAM cooking spray or equivalent)
♦Bake for 8-10 minutes (start at 8 minutes and go from there)
♦Let cool for about 10 minutes
♦Serve with a glass of cold milk and ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment